Monday 3 March 2014

February Favourites

Here are some of my favourites from February and what I'd been loving last month.

Clothing

This yin yang top I've had a while but I love it so much. I've been wearing it quite a lot this month, granted it's under thick jumpers and jackets but still I can't wait until summer so I can wear it without having to layer it up.
This denim jacket I got for Christmas and I didn't really take it off last month. I kept wearing it over thick knitted jumpers to add an extra layer in this cold weather. I love that it is denim and also has the grey sleeves because I love this style of jacket.
This is a jacket I bought after Christmas from Select which again I've been using to layer over thick jumpers. I love tartan print so much as well as leather and baseball style jackets so this jacket is so perfect for me.


The Symbols top was what I got from ASOS and I love anything with an all over symbols type print as well as been an oversized top so this is great and it definitely stands out. 

The jumper is from Victoria's Secret PINK collection. I decided to wander in the store as I'd never been in before and I'm glad I did because I came out with this awesome jumper which has kept me warm since January. 

Shoes

These boots I got for Christmas which were originally from New Look. I wanted some Dr Marten type boots but ended up seeing these and wanting these even more. I love how they have spikes on the back and I instantly feel cool wearing these.

These shoes I got very recently but I've been loving this style of shoe for a while so I took the plunge and bought these as they were buy one get one free in Debenhams from the Faith collection so I let my mum get the free pair. I'm definitely going to be wearing these a lot in March.

Accessories

I've been loving the metallics trend lately and definitely want to get more items in metallic shades as well as holographic items and a good place to start is with some nail polish, so I went with this silver Barry M one from InLoveWithFashion.

This bag was an impulse buy but a very good one even though it was only from Primark. Again I love that it is in tartan print and has leather accents and it is quite roomy so I mostly use it when I'm going to be staying overnight somewhere.

This necklace was a Christmas present from my Auntie and I've been wearing it most days. It's very simple and goes with everything. I just love how cute it is.

Music

A musician I've been loving is the composers Two Steps From Hell. I pretty much love every song of theirs. My favourite this month though is Dragon Rider from the Dynasty album. Even though it is less than 2 minutes I absolutely love it and keep replaying it over and over.

Another entire album I love is Wet by Krewella. They are such a cool band. My favourite song I've been repaying over and over in February is definitely Dancing With The Devil, It's just makes me want to move.

Movies


A movie I've really enjoyed in February was The Wolf Of Wall Street. I went into this movie not really expecting to like it that much but I absolutely loved it and really enjoyed watching it. If you haven't already seen it I urge you to go watch it. Leonardo Dicaprio was amazing in it.

What were your favourites in the month of February?

No comments:

Post a Comment