Tuesday 25 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Platinum Jewels


Today's outfit features a tie dyed t-shirt from New Look, a leather look skirt from Internacionale and various pieces of jewellery from eBay.  


The T-shirt I got within the last week from New Look. I love the effect of the acid wash as well as the colours on it. I also like how the writing is slightly off centered and distressed as well. I got it in large size as there was no others in stock but I love oversized items anyway.


The skirt is one of my favourites that I own as I have had it over a year and it just fits so well and is super comfortable. This was from Internacionale and is also the perfect length. 


The jewellery is just some random pieces from eBay although I got the white bracelet from Spain when I was there a few years ago. I don't usually wear rings but lately I've been starting to.  

Skirt: Internacionale
Tights: Primark
Jewellery: eBay


No comments:

Post a Comment