Wednesday 5 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Tied Tartan


Today's outfit features a cropped tie dye top from InLoveWithFashion, a Tartan Skirt also from InLoveWithFashion and some Chelsea boots from Faith in Debenhams. 


I love the top because of the fact it's Tie Dye which is something I've always been a huge fan of. I just love all things tie dye. This one is in monochrome colours which is very simple but looks great. I'm also quite into crops tops at the minute and I really love to wear them with high waisted items.


I've been wanting a Tartan skirt for absolutely ages so when I came across this one in the InLoveWithFashion sale I had to buy it. It's a very soft material which feels great against my skin and I like to wear it quite higher waisted with this top. 


The shoes are a new absolute favourite of mine. They even featured in my February favourites post. I wasn't keen on the white soled black shoes type trend at first especially with the big ridges on the sole but I've come around to them and adore them now to the point where I want some in sandals in this style as well. These have a very thick soft insole so are super comfortable too.


The bracelets are just a basic black beaded set from Primark which I received for Christmas from my Cousin and go well with this outfit and most others.

Boots - Debenhams
Bracelets - Primark
Tights - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment