Friday 14 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day: End Of Winter


Today's outfit features a knitted grey jumper from Primark, a navy paisley skater skirt from Primark and my favourite black tights also from Primark.


The jumper I got back in December before Christmas and it's one of my go to jumpers when it's cold just to throw on and layer up. I love the knitted pattern on it and the colour which are the main reasons I bought it as well as the fact it was super cheap being from Primark. 


The skirt was also from Primark back in December when it was in the Winter sale. I love the paisley print on it and the fact that it is denim as I didn't have any other denim skirts at the time of buying. It's quite high waisted which is something I also like about it. 

Jumper: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Tights: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment