Friday 21 March 2014

Trend: Holographic


Today I bring you another Trend post. This time it's the Holographic trend which seems to be getting bigger lately. This is one of those trends that I hated at first but now I absolutely  love it and would love to get some Holographic items. Below are a few of the ones I keep returning to and I'm considering buying. I hope this trend gets big as it is just so eye catching and unique.


Romwe                                                             Romwe


Motel Rocks                                                           Motel Rocks


Motel Rocks                                                       Nasty Gal


Nasty Gal                                                                 Nasty Gal


Nasty Gal                                                           Nasty Gal 

Do you like the Holographic trend? If so what is your favourite item from my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment