Tuesday 18 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Kingdom Sound


Today's outfit is a very simple one which features a cropped floral top from Romwe and a red lace skirt from Primark. 


The top I got from Romwe ages ago but haven't worn it much due to the cold weather. It's a cropped top so I like to pair it with high waisted items such as this skirt. I like that the pattern is blue and pink as they are two of my favourite colours and I love them paired together.


The skirt comes from Primark where I got it in the sale for a very cheap price. It came with a little black belt but I took it off for the purposes of this outfit. I decided to keep this outfit super simple by just wearing these two pieces which I think they go quite well together.

Top: Romwe
Skirt: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment