Friday 7 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Suede Sequins



Today's outfit features a black sequined cami dress from InLoveWithFashion and some huge platform Chelsea boots also from InLovewithFashion including my heart locket silver necklace and my thick black tights from Primark.


The cami dress is a gorgeous sequined number which is quite low cut which I don't usually like but this dress was just so amazing I had to get it. I'm so attracted to shiny things especially sequins! It's a really great length too as it isn't too short.


These shoes are here again featured in another outfit. Again they are so huge but I thought they'd go great with this dress and they do. I'm still getting used to being so high up and tall though. 


My favourite necklace that I own as it was a present and just goes with everything because of how simple it is.

Necklace - Present
Tights - Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment