Saturday 15 March 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Casual Weekend


Today's outfit features a leather jacket from Mango, A OF T-Shirt from Romwe, a tartan skirt from InLoveWithFashion, black and white Chelsea boots from Faith at Debenhams and some simple black tights from Primark. 


The T-Shirt I got recently from Romwe in a flash sale that happened and I bought it because it was super cheap. I like the pattern on the front and it's a very simple white T-Shirt. The material feels great against my skin and is super light so it's great for summer.


The Tartan skirt is from InLoveWithFashion and I got it with a voucher I've had saved up for a while. I love Tartan so this skirt is great and I decided to pair it with the white T-Shirt.


The Leather jacker I've had for over a year as I won it in a competition with Shopcade but my mum mostly uses this jacket so I thought I'd try it again as I haven't worn it in ages and it feels so good to wear again.


Again my favourite pair of boots lately. I seem to pair them with everything as you can probably tell from my previous posts. I'm obsessed with them.

Top: Romwe
Jacket: Mango
Boots: Debenhams
Tights: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment