Thursday 27 February 2014

Outfit Of The Day: On Top Of The World


Today's outfit features a green lace dress from Primark, a pair of huge platform boots from InLoveWithFashion, black tights from Primark and some random bits of jewellery. 

I was wandering around Primark just looking in general when I came across this dress. I loved it so decided to look at the price tag. �3! I instantly decided I was going to buy it as �3 is sooo good for such a nice looking dress. I really love lace in general and I haven't really seen a green lace dress before so for me it's quite unique.


With the jewellery I decided to go with simple black and silver which looks great with the dress. The ring I got from a market while I was in Spain and has a really nice sparkle to it which I really love and the bracelet is part of a bangle set that I've got but decided I just wanted to wear one to keep the jewellery nice and simple.


The shoes I've just got recently from InLoveWithFashion. I expected them to be big but I didn't expect them to be this big. They are huge but they look so good. I love the suede, they are really comfortable and they actually make me look tall for once.

Dress: Primark
Tights: Primark
Ring: Spanish Market


No comments:

Post a Comment