Saturday 1 February 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Denim & Tartan

Today's outfit features a leather sleeved tartan varsity type jacket from Select, a denim sleeveless shirt in an acid denim colour which I bought from Primark and some simple black jeans which I also bought from Primark. 

The jacket is from Select and I bought it after Christmas in the sales. I love the fact it has faux leather sleeves as I'm loving leather right now and it is a varsity type jacket with the white stripes around the neck and the bottom of the sleeves which is also a trend that I love. It also features a tartan black and red check print. I've seen these jackets around everywhere and I just had to get one. 

The shirt is an acid wash light sleeveless denim shirt from Primark which I also got in the sales after Christmas. It has a small tartan type print on the shoulders which can not be seen in this outfit. I love acid wash and I intend to make some of my own acid wash items closer to the summer if possible. 

The jeans are just a simple black pair from Primark which are pretty much my most worn item in my wardrobe. They go with everything and I wear them more than I should do. I've had them about a year and they seem to be lasting quite well to say they are from Primark. 


Jacket: Select
Shirt: Primark
Jeans: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment