Sunday 13 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Simple Weekend


Today's outfit features a blazer from Zara, a Batman tshirt from Romwe and some light denim jeans from F&F at Tesco.


The blazer was from Zara a while back. I just love the colour of it. Apart from being one of my all time favourite colours it also stands out and really gives a nice pop to the outfit. It fits well which is really good too as sometimes blazers don't fit right and look strange.


The top is a Batman themed top from Romwe. I got it a while back when they had a flash sale. I like that it is cropped and because it is a white top it isn't actually too see through which I usually find happens with white tshirts. It's also a nice soft material so feels really comfortable and the fit is great.


These jeans I got last year in the summer time from F&F at Tesco. They are super skinny and they are quite thin so they would probably be classed as jeggings. They fit so well on my waist but are a tiny bit too long for my legs so the material tends to bunch up under my knees.

Blazer: Zara
TShirt: Romwe

No comments:

Post a Comment