Saturday 12 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Hidden Sparkle


Today's outfit features a black shirt from Romwe, a sequin crop top from Primark and my leather look skirt from Internacionale.


This shirt I got a while ago for super cheap from Romwe. It has gold studs on the collar which kind of weighs it down a bit but looks really good. It's quite see through so I always wear something underneath it. It's quite oversized so it's pretty baggy.


This top I bought from Depop but is originally from Primark. I've wanted a crop sequin bralet type top for a while and this was super cheap and is perfect. It's fit perfectly too which is crazy for me as nothing usually fits right.


This skirt is my all time favourite skirt that I've had the longest. It's a faux leather type skirt and It fits perfectly. I usually wear it quite high waisted but I can change it around because the waist area is stretchy plus it goes with absolutely everything.

Black Shirt: Romwe
Sequin Bralet: Primark
Skirt: Internacionale

No comments:

Post a Comment