Friday 11 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Mickey's Hand


Today's outfit features a check shirt from Debenhams, a mickey's hands top from eBay, some denim shorts from Nelly and some sunglasses from Primark.


The shirt I've had for a few years and I got it from Debenhams from H! by Henry Holland. I love the colours on it and it's just my favourite check shirt.


The top I got very recently for �2 from eBay and I've been liking these Mickey tops for a while so when I saw this for that price I had to buy. It's not too thin so it isn't see through which is also good.


These shorts I got from Nelly and I absolutely love them. They are perfect for what I wanted which was super high waisted in this colour with hem distressing at the bottom which are these. They are a tiny bit big at the waist but I can always wear a belt with them. 
 

These sunglasses were from Primark and again they were super cheap at only �2. I got them last summer and they are the pair of sunglasses I wear the most. I love the shape and the colours too.

Shirt: Debenhams
Crop Top: eBay
Shorts: Nelly
Sunglasses: Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment