Saturday 19 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Ocean Rise


Today's outfit features a thin sheer jumper from Romwe, a yin yang top from H&M which is barely seen but worn underneath, some denim shorts from Nelly and a necklace from eBay.



The jumper I got ages ago from Romwe as I absolutely loved the colours but I'm not sure on the thickness of it or how it falls when I don't tuck it in. I'm currently selling it on Depop if anyone is interested.


One of my favourite tops I own. I love the shape, the feel and of course the pattern of it. I wear it all the time. Even though it's barely noticeable in this outfit I needed to wear something underneath and decided I didn't want to go with a plain vest so I chose this.


My absolute favourite new shorts that I can see myself wearing nearly all summer as they are just perfect for me. I just love them. 
 

Just a random necklace I bought from eBay for a pretty cheap price. It falls at a nice length and looks great with any outfit.

Jumper: Romwe
Top: H&M
Shorts: Nelly
Necklace: eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment