Thursday 10 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Shine Bright Like A Diamond


Today's outfit features a jacket from New Look, a tshirt from Choies and some shorts I bought from Depop but not sure of their original shop.



The tshirt I got from Choies Free Trial Centre. It's super soft and comfortable and fits me perfectly. I really like the print on it and it goes really well with a lot of my wardrobe. 


The shorts I bought from Depop but don't know where they are originally from. I wanted some super high waisted shorts and these fit the bill perfectly as they really are super high waisted and not too short and they fit me perfectly which is rare in shorts for me. 


The jacket I've had a long time. It came from New Look and I just love these sort of baseball jackets as I own quite a few. I love the colours on this one and it isn't too thick so great for spring or summer.

Tshirt: Choies
Shorts: Depop
Jacket: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment