Monday 11 August 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Over The Rainbow


Today's outfit features a rainbow dress from Romwe and some rings I got from random places.


The dress is from Romwe and includes some beautiful colours and you all know how much I love multicoloured rainbow pastel items so as soon as I saw this I knew I had to buy it. I bought it when it was in the Romwe sale for $9.99 and I'm so glad I did because I love it. It is a really nice silky material too so it feels great against the skin and is a really good dress for summer. It does have cut out sides and back which can't be seen in these photos but I wore a bralet underneath.


With the rings I'm not sure where they are from as I have such a big random selection of rings but I figured I'd pair this dress with the big ring which shines nice different colours in the light as that goes perfectly with the dress and I also put on the daisy ring to add a bit of cuteness to the outfit.

Dress: Romwe
Rings: Random Selection

No comments:

Post a Comment