Saturday 9 August 2014

August Wishlist

I figured as it's my birthday this month (In 4 Days) and I'm a little late to do July Favourites I'd do a August Wishlist post. So here are some of the things I'd love to buy this month and thing's I'm really loving at the moment. As you can tell from the list I'm still really into pastel colours and metallics. 

Clothing


Miss Selfridge                                            Topshop



H&M                                                                                  H&M


Boohoo                                                 Blackfive          


Boohoo                                               Boohoo 


Romwe                                                  Romwe

Jewellery


                    Aldo                                                            Nasty Gal



Bershka                                                         Bershka 


H&M                                                                         H&M

Shoes


Romwe                                                  Missguided

Accessories


Topman                                                     Route One 


Fashion Union                                  Fashion Union

What are on your wishlists this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment