Wednesday 16 July 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Long Time

I'm back! It's been two and a half months since I've posted anything on this blog and that is because I've been working and not had chance at all but now I'm back again and I'm going to be posting regularly once again. 


Today's outfit features a floral dress from Missguided, A black cardigan from Primark and some random jewellery I got from eBay.

The dress is a gorgeous navy colour with some pretty lace at the bottom of it. I was looking for one like this for a while and I know Missguided have a few like this. It's got a very pretty floral print on and it's quite a strappy dress which you cannot tell from the photo because of the cardigan. The only issue with this dress is that it is slightly too short which is why I paired it with some thick tights.


The rings are a random selection from eBay. I've been getting more into rings lately and my collection has definitely grown. I wear them everyday with every outfit now so expect to see a lot more included. The ring on my first finger with the blue on is one of my favourites that I own as I just love everything about it. 


The necklaces again are a random selection from eBay. I'd been wanting a choker type for a while and I saw this cheap pentagram one on eBay and decided to buy it. It's a nice velvet material so feels great against my skin and it's resizeable so it doesn't choke me. 


Dress: Missguided
Cardigan: Primark
Jewellery: eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment