Friday 10 January 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Symbols

Todays looks features a black and white symbols top from Asos and a black leather skirt from Internacionale which is paired with thick tights bought from Primark.

The top was purchased from Asos and has this really cool symbols print on it that I love. It's a very baggy cropped oversized top and I bought it in a size bigger than my usual to make it even baggier as I love oversized clothing.

The skirt is one from Internacionale that I have had for a few years. It's a faux leather high waisted skirt that cannot be seen with this outfit. I love that it goes with anything in my wardrobe. At the minute I'm really loving leather so this is one of my favorite items in my wardrobe right now.


Top: ASOS
Skirt: Internacionale
Tights: Primark



No comments:

Post a Comment